Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Here it is Wednesday already. As I said yesterday, I got to stay home all day.

We mixed up a batch of wine. I did a bit of writing. I am trying to finish a short story for a contest. It is due by December 1 and there is another one due by December 6 if I can get two done. I wrote the premise and I did a spellcheck so far.

I also sewed a bit tonight. I am ready to put the last edge on the table runner that Liz Roehl taught me how to do and I am making spiders. I will explain that later. I hope I am making you curious.

It was quite warm today and is raining tonight. I brought in some more plants for the winter. This nice weather can't last forever. All I have left are covering the roses, checking and covering the herb garden and pulling the marigolds out of the front planter. Only two weeks til Thanksgiving. We will be going to Bobbie's for dinner and Dick and Brenda will be here. It will be good to see them as it has been a while again.

Right after Thanksgiving we will start decorating for Christmas. I need to do some baking too. I found a cranberry pumpkin bread that I want to try. If it doesn't turn out, I will go back to my old cranberry bread. I have decided to make Scripture Cake this year. Must check for the ingredients.

Have a nice Thursday.

Love

Mary


No comments: