Friday, October 29, 2004

What a nice day. It is the end of October and the temperature was up to 66 degrees. I went out and pulled a few dead plants and brought in some of my garden decorations. I had one crack on me last winter so will not take a chance on that happening again.

The Town of Sheboygan (our community) is having their trick or treat tomorrow from 4 t0 7. Kind of silly if you ask me. After all Halloween is SUPPOSED to be All Hallows Eve, the evening before All Saints Day. But we are ready. We have LOTS of candy.

Dick and I always sit out in the garage for the three hours and just wait for ghoulies and ghosties so that Chelsea doesn't get too upset.

So - as the old English Blessing goes.

From ghoulies and ghosties and long leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night - Dear Lord deliver us.


Mary

No comments: