Monday, July 26, 2004

Monday, Monday. We were busy today. Bible Study at 9:30AM. Bart and Barb are back on the prayer chain. Please, keep them in your prayers too. Sunday's reading were very encouraging to me. They spoke of persistant prayer. They were Luke 11: 1-13 where he says that if you persist in asking for help even if you are at first turned down, sometimes people will help just to get rid of you. In Genesis 18:20-32 Abraham wears God down in agreeing to save Sodam and Gomorrah even if there were ONLY 10 just people in the cities. Anyway, I am going to persist and I ask that you do too.

Tomorrow we are going up to Door County on a lighthouse tour. This will be a nice cap to our Canada trip where we saw toured two lighthouses. I will have more pictures. I am working on Jim to fix my ability to import pictures to this site.

I shot tonight and I was terrible. I am going to have to go on Sundays too to see if more practice will help and if perhaps I shoot the previous day, I will do better on league nights.

Hope your week is wonderful.

Love

Mary

No comments: