Thursday, May 13, 2004

This is the second blog that I prepared today. The first just disappeared when I attempted to send it. So I figure that means it was not meant to be.

I was venting my opinions on prisoner abuse, the press, Rumsfeld and the cruelty of people to people. I will restate that I find the abuse, physically or mentally , of any of God's creatures to be beyond my understanding.

Today was a nice quiet day. We shopped this morning, then I caught up on computer work and made a few phone calls mainly ending up leaving messages to get things set up for the Celtic Mass and Faire at Blessed Trinity which will take place on Sunday September 12. Mark your calendars as we have a wonderful worship service and then will follow it up with a nice musical Faire. Simple but classy with good food, good music and good fellowship.

Thunder, lightning and rain have just started. They came up very fast. I would really like a nice sunny day soon. The trees really need a little sun.

Have a nice evening.

Mary



.

No comments: