Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Bret called tonight. He had good news and bad news.

The good news is that he had a doctor appointment today and got a clean bill of health and the doctor even took him off some of the medications he has been on.

The bad news is that he had news of the death of a friend of ours, Ronnie Heinz. Ronnie died of kidney disease apparently. I always remember one day that Bret, Bart and I were going out to the desert for a jeep run. On the road, Bart announced, "There is the guy from the jeep club." I asked him which one and he said, "The gray haired one." I asked for MORE clarification and he said. "You know, Timmy's Dad." Then I knew it was Ronnie. The funny thing is that I had known Ron for 20 years and never noticed that his hair had gone from brown to gray. Later I told Ron what Bart had said and Ronnie told me to tell Bart that his hair wasn't gray, it was blond.

Nice man, good father,husband and friend. He will be missed.

Have a good day and say a prayer for my friend.

Love

Mary

No comments: