Monday, April 05, 2004

We had a stimulating book discussion today. We were talking about love and expressing love for others and how it does become easier as we get older to do so. Perhaps we aren't so worried about rejection, or we are just more comfortable in doing so. Anyway, we had a lot to say about it. We just have two more weeks of the book and have agreed to continue meeting for a bible study. Liz said she would like to study Psalms so we are going to start with that. I love my Wednesday bible study group but it would be good to have a study group at Blessed Trinity and I would be pleased to be instrumental in starting it. I think we could grow. Spreading the word of Jesus is what we are supposed to do and knowledge and love will do it.

I guess this is a little bit of a rambling paragraph. But I just wanted to get some thoughts down. Enjoy tomorrow. I guess we will, BUT we have to take the cats to the vet for their yearly checkup. Always and adventure.

Love

Mary

No comments: