Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Bret will have surgery tomorrow morning around 6:00AM. The angioplasty is so non invasive that he probably will be able to go home tomorrow evening. I sure hope so, then I will know that everything is OK. Please keep him in your prayers. I know this surgery is minor as far as danger but as I heard one time, I believe that Dave Barry said it, no surgery is minor if it is MY child.

We had choir practice tonight. It is so good to have Steve there to direct us and we do appreciate him pushing himself to do it for us. He is really exhausted as he is very ill but I hope he knows how much we all love him. He should from the enthusiastic singing he is getting out of us. Easter music is so beautiful.

Bobbie and Bill and Bart and Barb are coming for Easter Dinner. I found a little present for everybody and got the last of the Easter candy today. The Easter Bunny does come to our house you know.

"May dawn find you awake and alert, approaching your new day with dreams, possibilities, and promises."
John O'Donohue


Thanks for your prayers.

Mary

No comments: