Saturday, April 10, 2004

I prepared as much of the Easter Dinner as I could today. I baked the Blitz Torte. Grated the cheese for the mac and cheese and got up the dishes. I also filled the Easter Baskets. I will put them out when I take Chelsea for her walk in the morning.

It snowed today. Not a lot - non stayed on the ground- the temperature stayed in the upper 30s and the road actually got wet as the snow melted on the warmer pavement. But it snowed. This is not what one wants for Easter Weather. One is supposed to be able to wear nice pastel dresses and straw hats with flowers on them and sandals just for pretty.

The choir will be singing at the 10:30 Mass. The last time with Steve directing us so we want to really be good. Then Jim and Bobbie and I will go pistol shooting and then we will have a lovely Easter Dinner at about 5:30.

I have a teeny Easter Basket and a bunny bell for Bobbie, Bill, Bart and Barb too. I hope they don't read this posting tonight. It would ruin the surprise.

Have a Blessed Easter and remember that HE IS RISEN and saved us all.


Love

Mary

No comments: