Friday, January 30, 2004

Only one day left in the first month of the year. I am getting over my cold but am sick of it. I am sick of Dick telling me to take it easy but not being sympathetic to my restlessness. Men! They just DON'T get it, do they?

I've been getting interested in sewing again too. I have four squares finished for a quilt and 9 more to go. I cut out and arranged one to sew this weekend. I received a copy of the Pike River Review and Janice Kaat, the editor is publishing my food column. It is nice to see your name in print. If I do well enough, I will incorporate them in to a book eventually.

It never hit 0 Degrees today. What a cold one. It is supposed to get up in to the teens today and be in the 20's for part of next week. Where is global warming when you need it.


Love

Mary

No comments: