Wednesday, January 28, 2004

The cold is awful today. I did not go to bible study. Dick is going to grocery shop alone tomorrow. I am goint to try to be well enough to go to the Parish Council Meeting tomorrow night. As Dick says I don't want to give everybody colds.

There is so much happening at church that I really hate to miss it.

It is supposed to remain cold for the rest of the week and more snow in a couple of days.

Does a person ever stop worrying about their children? I remember one time when Jim was having a difficult time, I told Dick that he just had to let Jim make his own decisions because he was, after all, an adult. And Dick looked at me mournfully and said that I just did not understand. None of his children were adults. (And Jim is the youngest.)

I thin that says it all.


Love

Mary

No comments: