Sunday, January 11, 2004

Here we are in Wisconsin, getting ready to watch our Packers play the Eagles in Nasty Philidelphia. Dick and I went to Minneapolis one time to see the Packers Play at the Metrodome. Those Viking fans are really mean. I mean they were loud and evil. I was actually afraid as we were leaving the stadium and the Vikings WON the game.

They say the Eagles fans pride themselves on being the nastiest fans in the league. What is that?

Anyway, I am all ready with my green jeans, my gold turtleneck, my Reggie White Jersey and my Packer hat with the superbowl pin on it. We hear they are a team of destiny. I see that they have improved the WHOLE season and have come into their prime now. They have special impetus because of their loyalty to Favre, who lost his Dad and wants to win in his memory. That is quite a lot of motivation and skill coming together. Go Pack!!!

Went out to Rhine and shot three for league today. I did pretty good. One score was in the 60s the other two in the 50s. Dick got a 71. WOW.

Have a nice day.

Love

Mary

No comments: