Monday, January 12, 2004

It is a sad day in Wisconsin. The Mighty Packers have played out. Yesterday, they lost in overtime due to an interception thrown by the mighty Favre. There were a couple of other opportunities earlier in the game where they really did poorly also. Anyway!!! What an exhausing and discouraging game. Three pictures of my brother Randy in three poses of disbelief and horror are in this evening's Sheboygan Press. Well, there is always next year. We will relive the what ifs for the next several months and then move on.

Wednesday, I will meet a friend at the new coffee shop on Michigan Avenue in Sheboygan. They have an open mike on Wednesdays. My friend is interviewing the owner for an article for the Beacon a local county paper. Her name is Ann Pirrung and she is really good. I keep trying. I will be doing a reading of my poetry and the classics on St. Patricks Day at Richards in Sheboygan Falls.

Love

Mary



No comments: