Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Rainy and 'Warm" today. I qualify the "warm" because it is almost 50 degrees out there which we find quite comfortable. However, my ex-sister-in-law, Jacquie, informed me that she feels it is rather cool at 68 degrees. So I guess it is a matter of what a person is used to.

When I gave you the pie crust recipe I thought of an incident that occurred shortly after I got married. My father in law, Victor, came over for dinner and I fixed a lemon meringue pie because I knew it was his favorite. Victor said that the pie was good but that he thought that I should get Lil's recipe. Imagine his surprise when I said that I already had. What I am trying to say is that it is not only the recipe, sometimes it takes a little practice.

Have a nice evening.

Mary

No comments: