Friday, October 24, 2003

What a night. Bobbie and I went shooting for our regular pistol league. I am doing SO much better with the new Buckmark than I did with the Colt Trooper. The Buckmark is a single action and so much easier to handle. I will keep practicing with the Trooper until I get it but not for league.

Doc, one of the Rhine Plymouth members, the one who nominated me for secretary, had purchased one of the decks of playing cards with all the "wanted" people from Iraq. When Bobbie and I were going down, he gave us each one to "practice" on. We pasted them on our non league target and both did very well. I had the 6 of hearts, Mohammad Mahdi Al-Sahib the Minister of Trade. I got him right in the middle of the forehead. Will Jim ever be impressed. All the guys at the club were.

Love

Mary

No comments: