Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Hi Everybody

Please stay safe.    I worry about all of you.    I am mainly at home and wearing a mask whenever I am with or near others, (which is not often)    Today I got xrays or my chest because anytime I do ANYTHING, I am completely out of breath and have to sit for a while.    Will find out tomorrow if there is anything there.    I think it is related to that procedure of my esophagus and don't know if anything but time will help.    At least I can take the time to see if things will get better.

All else is well.

We are having lovely weather.

Dia Dhuit

Mary 



THE CRONE


Having reached the age of eight times ten,

I am a very wise woman.

A crone, if you wish.


I make spirits out of the juice of fruits.

I am a very wise woman.


I share my knowledge in word and lore.

I am a poet and keeper of history.


I defend my village with a spear

made for me by a blind carver.

Queen Maeve left the wood in the corner of his shop.

The carver told me so.


Nearer now to the spirit world

I often feel comfort

from soul friends in the realm beyond,

near but just beyond reach.

The veil thins.

No comments: