Sunday, January 03, 2021

A quiet day

I was home all day, except for walking Miss Vita.    It was pleasant walking, but she was somewhat of a pest.     I know, I know, I spoil her.    I am trying to back off a bit the past few days because, since the procedure, I get out of breath easily.    Will be calling them tomorrow to be sure this is normal and to make sure when I get checked again. 

Found a couple of sitting projects to occupy a lot of my time.     I do get lonely and miss talking to someone, you know who.   I know he listens but I can't hear him speak anymore.

Tomorrow, home again.   Have a lot of after long holiday  calls to make so will be busy for at least a portion of the day.

 

Miss you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

The elm trees are naked

In this winter season.

Squirrels are exposed as they leap

From tree to tree to fence and down

  

No comments: