Thursday, October 22, 2020

Just got home

from Writer's Club.    Four of us were there tonight and we all read some really good stuff.    (At least they said that mine was good.)  I read the segment of my Patron Saints book on St. James the Apostle.   The last one.    Now I have to REALLY be sure that I have maps and pictures of the saints for the book so that I can present it to publishers.

Got home Just in time for the actual debate.    Shucks.    I was hoping that the debate actually started at 7PM so that I could pick up the last of it.    So I missed the pre start.

Home all day tomorrow.

Bless you all.

Dia dhuit

Mary

p. S.   Remember, it is Jim's birthday.   Wish he could have been here but he is hoping to come down for the election.


Our world

Has sure become

A place of loneliness

We must hang on to each other

Somehow

No comments: