Sunday, October 18, 2020

A Sunday at home with my Vita.   She took me for a lot of walks.    It was really nice this morning, but this afternoon it has turned chilly and worst of all, very windy.

Spent a good chunk of the day sewing.  Almost have a project done.   I am having trouble with the bobbin tension on my machine, so am, at this point, doing my hand work.

Tomorrow, I see Dr. Toy ( hope he can help my back and neck, they are not TOO bad, but I do have some trouble sleeping.)   Also my mammogram is due so tomorrow is the day.   Does one ever get too old for those things?   I hate getting squished.

Hope all of you are well.    I worry especially about my Wisconsin friends as COVID is thriving there.  Prayers every day

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

We just might become

Like some hermits of the past

Praying all alone:)

No comments: