Monday, September 21, 2020

Whew!!!

What a day.    Found out that the part for the air conditioner is STILL not there and might take a week more.     That is ridiculous if you ask me.     But I am at the mercy of the vendors.    At least we are at degrees of 82 or less, at least for the next Four days or so.   I see one day where it might get up to 90, perhaps I will luck out and the part will come sooner than they think.   Pray for that for me.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be a high of 73.   That will be a pleasure.

Today, Dan and Han came this afternoon and mowed my lawn.   

I told you my plumbing was acting up again.     Mike from Shields Plumbing came again and found that it is the same old thing.   The pipes back up.     I could hear it gurgling in the bathroom.     I am going to have them come out every six months from now on just to avoid this mess.   This IS an old house and I suppose it just needs more love and care:)

Bart came over when the plumber was here, just to be with me.   I am so glad that he is so close and so willing to be here.

 Worked a bit on my Patron Saints book today.  Getting there.    Then I need to find a publisher.   

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 


No comments: