Monday, June 15, 2020

It was a nice day.      I had an appointment with Dr. Toy, my chiropractor today.   He says I am doing quite well, and I can attest to that.   I have far less aches and pains these days.

I did a bit of shopping on my way home.     Vita was not happy with me.   She does not approve of my leaving her at any time:)     We had three nice walks today.     The last one was pretty hot but I wore a shirt and hat to protect my skin which is reacting to the sun since I had the chemo.    Darn.

I have started reading again.     I used to read all the time, but when Dick got sick, he stopped reading and I did too.   I don't know why.    But I am reading again and this will keep my hours full.   I need stimulation.

Hope you are all well.

I love you all \

Dia dhuit
Mary

No comments: