Friday, June 12, 2020

Have been keeping myself kind of busy the past couple of days.     I have started actively editing my book of the 12 Celtic Patron Saints which is good because I was so drained for a while that I did not want to face it:(

But I want to face it now.   Today I took care of several OUTSIDE things in the morning when it has been really nice around here.    Then I took care of my Lawton Celtic notices.    Had to cancel the meeting for next Friday as there is a funeral for the husband of one of our members.      Please pray for Curtis and his wife Robbie who is one of our Lawton members.

Weekends don't mean much to me, but I will be going to Mass tomorrow night.    Always glad to be back in my church and to receive communion again.

Blessings to you all

Dia Dhuit
Mary


Haiku

Summer has come on
Now we rejoice in dry heat
Yet yearn for cool rain.

No comments: