Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Well, obviously, I got lazy the past two days - probably because being home bound loses its charm after this number of months.

I have managed to keep myself sane and try to accomplish SOMETHING everyday.    Not always easy but at least Vita gets me out of the house at least twice a day for a short walk.     It has to be short because it is SO darned hot.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and did a couple of errands and shopping today.    I am careful to follow the rules and always use my mask when I am in parking lots and stores.

All my family out here are well.   I am planning a small group of my Celtic Club to meet next week on Friday unless there is a resurgence of the virus.    Several restaurants are open and there will only be about five of us.   I am absolutely lonely.

A poem for you because I feel guilty for missing two days.

Great Horned Owl

Silently he floats
Grey ghost of the evening
Peace in the darkness.

Love you all
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: