Friday, June 05, 2020

Another early HOT day.    My thermometer said 100.     The weatherpersons are saying 95.    I hope they are right - Under any circumstances - it is HOT>

I was home all day.    Watered plants, finished cleaning my sunroom, did the wash.    So I didn't feel so alone until later in the day.     I love voices in the house and called a couple of people.   My lovely niece Suzi is going to call me back.     I am SO glad.

Tomorrow is just as quiet though I will go to Mass at 4:30PM.

We did get a thunderstorm last night.     Lots of thunder - VERY little rain but it scared my Vita no end.     The first thunder sent her under the bed in the guest room.     At least she crawls all the way under.   Our Chelsea used to run in to the bedroom when she heard thunder and just stick her head under the bed.     Her butt was there for all the evil things to get.

Love you all
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: