Monday, June 01, 2020

A reasonably busy day.     Started off with a visit to my Chiropractor, Dr. Toy.    He put my neck back where it belongs and I feel better about that.

Spent the rest of the day writing and trying to think of ideas for poems and also for a quilt.   Will keep working on that.

Nothing else exciting. 

Bart called as always.   I am so glad he is here and always checks on me.    I am truly blessed.

I have been thinking.     Kind of dangerous , right?    

I was a child when the polio epidemic swept the country.    A neighbor girl died of the disease and sent my mother into a panic with all of her children.

Look up the Watts Riots.   I was in southern California when that summer occurred.    I lived in Costa Mesa no more than 10 or 15 miles from Santa Ana which had its share of the violence.    It was a scary time.    The only thing I can tell you is that this too will pass.    It will be in the memories of people 50 to 60 years from now when something as catastrophic happens again.
Let God bless us and let us help one another.

Take care.

We are supposed to have hot summer weather by the weekend.
Dia dhuit
Mary

No comments: