Saturday, April 11, 2020

We were supposed to have some possible bad weather including hail today.     We did have some thunder, which scared my little Vita, as I had taken her outside just when it got loud which sent her heading back to the front door as fast as her little legs could take her and drag me.

I spent part of the morning on the phone connecting with my Celtic friends who do not have email.   I would rather email everybody.    Normally I send the non email people printed copies, But since I wanted to wish everybody a Happy Easter, decided to call.    It was actually fun.   They are all friends and I had "voices in the house'. :)

This virus sure has us all in an odd situation.  I am kind of glad that I have become used to spending portions of my week alone.    It must be terrible for people who are used to having contact with other humans on a daily basis.   I pray for them.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday.    Let us all pray that this situation will fairly quickly resolve itself.    A worldwide pandemic like this a almost impossible to comprehend.   

Meanwhile stay safe and be good to yourself and yours.
I love you all
Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: