Monday, April 06, 2020

A mild but misty day today with no sunshine.

Was able to walk however, so I have had some exercise    I have some projects in the works, but kind of feel lazy today.     I did sweep the sun room and got really brave and ordered groceries to be delivered from Country Mart.   I have a few questions before I try again.   They do make substitutions which is OK but I have to learn how to communicate with my shopper.

Talked to a couple of my friends today.    Trying to connect with people every day.    Bart dropped off food for my dinner.    I can't hug him though:(   He stays the 6 feet away.

I also saw my chiropractor today.    My Arthritis Doctor, Dr. Simon, is going to consult with me over the phone on Thursday.    Probably safer.     I wore a mask that I made on Sunday to the chiropractor's office.    They were all wearing them too.

This is a bit rambling but that's OK.   You'll figure it out.     Tee Hee

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: