Wednesday, April 08, 2020


This was a dull day.     The temperatures soared to the 90s.    Vita and I went out for two nice walks though.      Glad I have her to get me moving.    I have always said that I need a dog to walk me.

Dan and Han came and mowed my lawn today.    The front is really looking good.    It will be next year before my back yard will show much green as I want it to settle.    Then next spring I can see about sodding it to get rid of the mud and bare spots.    I have to do something about my shed too.

Oh well,   keeps me going.  

I was basically lazy today.   Hope I have more ambition tomorrow.    I will be talking to my arthritis doctor, Dr. Simon, tomorrow.    They are contacting by phone with the virus scare.   I am just as glad.

Dia Dhuit
Mary



Dan and Han came to mow my lawn this afternoon.    It will be next year before my backyard is really a yard, as I need the spot where they removed the tree to settle and then probably get sod in there to begin the transfermation from mud to lawn.

No comments: