Monday, March 16, 2020

Was cloudy but not rainy and a bit warmer today.   Vita and I had two decent walks, especially this afternoon when we went around the block.    It is supposed to rain for the next three days or so but the temperatures are going up.

Bart has requested that I not go anywhere.    We did cancel the Celtic Club St. Patrick's day celebration.    We are thinking of doing it next month.    The church has cancelled lots of stuff.    There is no bible Study on Wednesday and the Archbishop recommends that those who are in the areas of concern (AGE  Health) which I am both are requested to not go to church but watch mass on TV.   That is fine, but how do I participate in the supper of the Lord?:)

Oh Well, Bart is very concerned and checking on me at least twice a day.    I feel very treasured!!!

I got a phone project done today and I made scones.    Yea.   They smell good.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: