Thursday, March 19, 2020

Another day at home.    Vita and I did take two walks so I got fresh air and some exercise.    Bart stopped by with some wine for me as he knew I was running low and didn't want me to go out.    He described me to the clerk at S & W Liquor.     I suppose I should be embarrassed, but I am not.   They know me and told him what I get:)
At least somebody knows me in Oklahoma.

Been talking to an old school mate of mine.    We even were in the convent together.   She sent me a video of two of her grandchildren who do Irish Dancing.     Boy are they good and it was my only Irish entertainment this year.    I did make a batch of colcannon which I am still enjoying and received several cards from special people.  

Rain is now delayed for several days.   But the temperatures seem pleasant.    

Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: