Tuesday, March 17, 2020

This is a really troubled, probably a mild word, in our world today.  Because of the Corando Viirus.   I feel rather trapped at home.    I am going to tell you a story that some of you might have heard before.

Many years ago, when Bret, my oldest, was about three years old, his father had broken his arm and was off work for several weeks.    It was a rough time, as I was not working then.

One day as I was hanging clothes out in the backyard (no dryer then), Bret was swinging on his swing set.    As he swung, he kept repeating this Mantra.   "Don't worry, Mom.    Everything will be OK.     Don't worry, Mom.    Everything will be All Right!"     

I can't tell you how comforting that was.   My neighbor heard him through her kitchen window and was in tears.    

Bret and I still say that to each other when things are bad.    Let's all say it to each other NOW.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: