Monday, November 11, 2019

This is a very sad and lonely day for me.     I had to take my Nicky to the vet to be put to sleep.   I tried to get him to eat from the time I got him home from the vet last week but was only able to syringe feed him.    He was beginning to look at me with hurt eyes because all I did was shove things down his throat and he was so very tired and weak.     I don't really think he was in pain or I would have gone sooner.

As I always do with my beloved animals, I held him in my arms and cuddled him until he was gone, then stayed with him for a little bit.    I will miss him SO much.   I have pretty much stopped crying but this blog is making me weepy again.   It's OK though I still miss my other past animals, why would I not weep for Nicky?

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: