Thursday, November 14, 2019

I have been trying to keep myself busy but I am afraid that I was forgetting to Blog.    Perhaps I didn't want to depress everybody.

Yesterday, I went to Bible study and to lunch with some friends.   So I am getting on with things.   I would say getting back but without my Nicky, I need to establish new and or different patterns.    This I will do.    Eventually , in about a week or two, I will start looking for a companion dog again.   It is hard but as I say, I like having a dog around.     I don't ask much.    They have to be housebroken, they have to like children and they have to be willing to love me more  than life itself:)  

Today, I did some grocery shopping and baked some cranberry bread for a couple of meetings that are coming up that we are asked to bring treats to.  

The weather is a BIT warmer but it is still too cold for November.    We probably have a long cold winter ahead.

Hope you all are well and healthy and keeping warm.   Cold seems to be everywhere.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: