Sunday, November 10, 2019

It was warm today and the next two or three days are going to be FREEZING.    The only thing I have tomorrow is a quilt guild meeting in the evening.

Just got home from the best  dinner at Bart And Barb's   Marlies was there too.      I took Nicky along.    He is still not eating except for what I syringe into his tummy twice a day.    He did eat a couple of pieces of Barb's goulash which is more than he will do for me.

I am afraid that there is really nothing more I can do for my little guy.    I cannot keep syringing food into him and watching him fade away like he is.     Will talk to Dr. Fiorillo tomorrow but I have to do what is best for my Nicky.    Heart trouble and diabetes are just too much for his littleness.

Pray for me.    I am so tired.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: