Saturday, March 30, 2019

Nicky seems to be improving slowly.    His appetite is really bad and I am having trouble getting his pills down him,    But he is walking normally again and even wanted to go for a walk outside this afternoon.    I tried but it was too cold and windy for me.

I am sore in my joints and muscles and am trying different methods (one at a time) to try to help me sleep from the time I go to bed until morning.    So far, nothing is working but I won't give up.

I was home all day yesterday and today.   Did a bit of sewing.   Not much else but at least I did something:)      

The weather has turned chilly and we may even have a frost in the morning.   A good thing I am not up to my usual planning for my little gardens.    After the danger of frost, I will do something.    New Growth is healing.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: