Monday, March 25, 2019

I had a nice quiet weekend.    The only time I went out for anything was to go to Mass on Sunday.

I always stop for coffee and donuts or whatever after Mass and had nice visits with the others that also do this.   They had a lot of fruit salad left and sent a bowl home with me.   Nummy Nummy.

Today I was home all day.   Did some cleaning, and sorting.   But mainly a quiet day.   It was in the 60s all day so I wore a jacket for Nicky's walk.   Now that I have started walking him, he is getting quite pushy about it.

Today I didn't run into anybody outside, Yesterday I met a couple of my neighbors and had visits.    The family across the street shared their new granddaughter with me.    She is beautiful and names Heavenly.    Never heard that before but it is pretty.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: