Friday, January 05, 2018

We started out cold this morning, but by the time I had to leave the house, it was all the way up into the 50s.     Yee Haaw.    I feel better today too.    The cold really bothers my chest area.

I was busy today with bookwork stuff.   Am starting to gather for tax returns.    I shredded the 2012 documents as I don't need them anymore.   I am trying to get stuff OUT OF THIS HOUSE>    Since I have been sick I have been just piling things up.   As I stow what little I put our for Christmas, I will get rid is things and reorganize in the garage.  

This afternoon, I went to the funeral of my neighbor and friend, Luther (Lee) Smith.   I went with Mr.  Wilson (Ron) who lives accross the street.    The three of us had just gone to lunch last Thursday so this was a shock to Ron and me.

Lee was a dear.   He even came to visit me in the hospital when I had the surgery and I barely knew him then.    I found out from his tributes, that this was very HIM.    He had a kind and gentle soul and helped anyone or everyone that he felt needed help.     I will miss him.     He used to call me every Tuesday even if we had talked during the week.    He laughed about.   I will be a bit more lonely on Tuesdays now:(

We are to have warm weather for the next few days.    Will be very good for my body.

Dia Dhuit

Mary





No comments: