Sunday, January 07, 2018

It was an eventful day, as it turned out.

I went to the 8:30AM mass.    We had a special blessing of water to take home with us to use to Bless our homes along with special prayers and chalk to mark our front door as the door of a home that is dedicated to Christ.   We wrote 20C+M+B+18.  CMB  stands for Christ bless this house and 2018 for the year.   The plus signs are Crosses.

Tonight Marlies and I were invited to Bart and Barb's home for dinner   We had scallops and shrimp with side dishes and berry cobbler for dessert.    All was excellent.  And the company was fun also.  

Now I am ready for bed.   Just got to get Nicky out to do his business.  

Marlies gave me a bag of fresh pecans in the shell.    Guess what I'll be doing in the next week or so?

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: