Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Another beautiful day in Oklahoma.    I just looked at the temp and it is 59 degrees.     It was actually a bit warmer earlier in the afternoon and a cold front is coming through tonight so I had better enjoy this.

Spent the day sorting my trip stuff.   Hope I make wise choices.   The one for the Wild Game Dinner, I should have extended one more day.    But I was thinking that I am returning for the Celtic Women conference in less than two weeks and have a day or so extra on that.     Then In June, I will come again for the big wedding.    Yes, Jessie, if you read this, It is a BIG wedding, at least in your old Aunt Mary's eyes and I am so glad that I am able to come.

I've been snacking on fresh raspberries this afternoon.    I sometimes forget how much I love them but they were on sale on Monday - Nice red plump sweet ones!!!!!


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: