Tuesday, January 02, 2018

It is Cold still.     BUT we are supposed to be getting into the upper 40s and low 50s by the weekend.    I am sure looking forward to that.     We were at 11 degrees this morning an now all the way up to 23.    Whoop!

I know, I know.    It is colder in Wisconsin, but if it is below freezing, It is COLD and I moved south to be warmer - poor me.

Except for going to the grocery store this morning, I have been able to stay home in my nice warm house for the past two days.    Thank the Lord.    And Nicky is not thrilled about walks which is a good thing because I am not taking him on any,   So there.

Tomorrow I go to the Clinic to have my endoscopy (I think that is what it is called).    I hope they find something that can be fixed and/or healed.   I had a miserable night and morning because of my stomach today.   I have to be there at 6:45AM to check in.    Wow.   Am showering tonight and laying everything out, so I just have to get dressed and take care of Nicky.   Bart is taking me.   I could drive myself, BUT one cannot drive oneself home from this procedure.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: