Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Today was the first of 30 radiation treatments.   The first one takes a bit longer but the rest should go quickly.   It was painless.   The hardest part is holding still while they do the zapping.  The big thing will be going every week day. 

I felt pretty good most of the day, as has been common the day after Chemo.  But this afternoon, I can feel myself fading fast,    Just want to get through to bedtime and hopefully will sleep tonight.    With this combination of chemo drag AND jet lag, I am exhausted.  Why can't I sleep?

Got all my mail delivered from the stop mail.   Got bills to pay tomorrow.   Had a LOT of junk mail to throw away also.

Glad the next 5 days are fairly quiet as I need to recover from Chemo.    I was told there would be three chemo treatments but another one showed up in three weeks on my schedule.   Will check on that with Dr. Aye on Tuesday when i have my lab tests.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: