Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A medical day.  I had to be at the Cancer Center for my third Chemo this morning at 9:45AM.   

It was endless.   They were short people in the lab, so the start of the actual chemo after the bloodtest was TWO hours rather than about 45 minutes.  Then they added on an infusion to bring my calcium level down which meant that I was not done until close to two PM.    I was exhausted.

Then I called my GP about a miner problem which I was concerned about.  She had me come in this afternoon and was able to tell me that is IS miner.    Thank God.  I don't need any other health problems and will not go into it.

Tomorrow I start my 30 days of radiation therapy.   I am picking Bart up at 8AM and we are going to breakfast.   It has been determined that his shoulder injury is a severe break and he will have to have surgery to correct it.    Why the initial XRay did not show this, I am not sure.   But he should not drive any more than necessary.  But if I feel tired or weak, he can take over.    Two halves make a Whole, RIGHT?

Guess That is all.   Enouth, Right!

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: