Sunday, September 24, 2017

Yesterday was rather busy..   Bart took me shopping so I could have most everything I need for the Wales tour on Thursday and that wore me out.

Aside from that, I am feeling pretty good.   My mornings are a bit shaky but I still have not vomited and my body seems to be almost settled down after the second chemo.

Today I stayed home all day.  Would have liked to go to church, but those pews last week left me in so much pain that I had to really struggle to make it through communion.   Judy brought me the sacrament on Friday.   I am so blessed.

I am sorting clothes, and meds and STUFF on the spare bed for packing on Wednesday.   The trouble is always to realize that one does not need as much as you think you might.

Warm again today and we are supposed to get rain.   Just hope it is not raining still on Thursday when I drive to Plano.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: