Friday, September 22, 2017

Bret actually made it to his River home last night at about 8PM.   He said it was just clear sailing and conditions were perfect.   So glad he was here.   I miss him but we will not let so much time pass again before seeing each other one way or another.

Richard and Brenda called last night.   So good to talk to them, they always cheer me up.

Had a rather rough morning.  Still not throwing up but I don't feel well in the mornings.   I took the nausea pills and just rested.   Things were much better by afternoon again.    We'll see how tomorrow goes.   Sure glad that I don't have any responsibilities but me and Nicky.

We are still warm but it is supposed to cool down next week.   Of course, then I will be on my way to Wales.   Yea.   Please cross your fingers that I keep doing well.   At this point, I feel confident that though I will have to not be my usual do EVERYTHING NOW self, I will be able to really enjoy the trip.    Perhaps I will even see more than I usually do:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: