Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sorry I haven't posted, but my Bret has been here since Saturday and I have been just enjoying being with him amid the big C stuff.

He was here with me for my second Chemo yesterday.   People are right.  It  is stronger.   I have not been REALLY nauseated but don't feel great either.   The morning was rather rough.  They say the second day is worse.   I hope they are wrong.   But at any rate, I am OK.   And only one more (scheduled Chemo) anyway.   The radiation will start right after the last chemo in early October.   I will have 30   (ICH) 30 radiation treatments - every day except weekends in a row.  Then they will reevaluate.  

Oh well.   I'll just have to beat this thing and I will have my England/Wales trip to muse on during those 30 days.

Thank you all for the good vibes.  I promise to be better about posting but having Bret here and seeing my boys together has been a real joy for me.   I feel truly blessed.    And having all of you in back of me is priceless.

Love you

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: