Saturday, August 19, 2017

A hot muggy day in Oklahoma.

I am really glad that I have not gotten too excited about the eclipse.  I will just try to enjoy the dimming of the skies and the obvious phenomenon.    One of my grandsons and his wife are going to one of the really big points.   Will be exciting to hear of their experiences.  

Also the  Powerball keeps growing.  I ALWAYS get a ticket to the Powereball in Dick's memory.  I use the "lucky numbers" that he chose for us 25 or so years ago.   Someday they WILL come up.  I will probably be long gone:)

It has been a busy day.  I talked to so many of  my friends and supporters.   I can't begin to tell you how blessed I feel with all the cards, calls, and well wishes that arrive each  day.

Monday I am seeing the Oncologists to determine a plan of chemo and radiation to get rid of this nasty thing that is still remaining in my chest.  I am so blessed, also, to be in a system that is offering care and plans to cure me.   I must be patient.   Not one of my great suites:)   Maybe, as one of my friends said, this is the lesson I must learn:)

Bless all of you.    I am so grateful for your support.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: