Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My Gosh --- It has been almost a month since I posted!!!!

Guess I have been distracted - Tee Hee

Well,   It has been a busy month with surgery and all.    But I am feeling a little better the past two days.    Did I tell you that my joints don't hurt at all?   The reason that I was going to have the scope of my knee,  the reason they did the pre op and found the stupid (YES STUPID) tumor in my lung, has completely gone away.    Believe me, I am NOT complaining about that part. 

I am working very hard on resting, eating and just trying to build strength.   Next Monday, I see the oncologist to get a plan for chemo/radiation in place.    Tuesday, I see my general practitioner, Dr. Aiku to get her input. and then on Thursday, I will consult again with my surgeon, Dr. Trachte.   So by the end of next week we should have a plan in place for the treatment of the remaining cancer in my lymph glands.   

Dr. Trachte said that I CAN go to London/Wales in early October and the Oncology department knows this so I intend to go on living until I am healed.  Then I will REALLY go on living.   How's that!!!  for a plan.

I'll try to post regularly now.  I need order in my life, and you guys are such a part of that:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: