Thursday, May 18, 2017

Took Nicky to the vet for his checkup today.   He is fine but I DO need to schedule a teeth cleaning for him.   He will be very unhappy with me but I know that it is best for him.

The Celtic Club met today.   There were only three of us but at least there were three.  We discussed out heritage and genealogy and DNA.   Fascinating.   We all have a desire to learn more.

Storms coming in tonight.    At least the rain means that I do not have to water:)

Tomorrow I am going to  a Senior Health and Wellness Expo put on by the Center for Creative Living.  Perhaps I will find out THERE why it takes so long to get health care in this area.   (My next scheduled appointment is June 20:(  That is awful  especially when you consider that I requested the help two weeks ago!!!)

I am going to send a picture tomorrow.   The flowers that Richard and Brenda for Mother's Day are STILL opening.   You will be amazed!!!!!


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: