Monday, May 15, 2017

I liked today.

It was hot.   In the 90s.   Actually, my joints felt better today than yesterday so I have no complaints.
We have some storms in the forecast so I guess I should not get too comfortable:)

Nicky was not happy with me today.   I gave him a bath.  He seemed a bit stinky to me so I thought it was a good idea as he is seeing his vet on Thursday.  He was a bit surprised but is really cooperative and tolerated his owner's odd behavior.

I am the luckiest Mom in the world.  I got to celebrate for THREE days.   Flowers on Saturday, Card and dinner on Sunday,  Cards and a gift of a special picture of my Bret and his Janet to complete my picture gallery.   I am the happiest  Mom in the world.

Of course, that is because I have the best children in the WHOLE world.

Dia Dhuit

Marymom

No comments: