Saturday, May 20, 2017

Today was a perfect weather day.   Sunshine, temps no more than the mid 80s.  Wow.

Of course, people laugh at me, but I have been COLD since I arrived in Oklahoma.   Not Wisconsin cold, but damp humid cold.    I am waiting for this dry hot weather that they say is normal?

Early this morning, I got FLOWERS..  Bobbie and Bill sent birthday flowers.  They are in the living room.  I  can't describe to you how wonderful my home smells.  As the flowers from Mothers Day are still blooming too.  I feel so treasured.

I did not have to go anywhere today.  Took care of some outside chores as it was so nice and frankly just was lazy.  The meds I am taking for the pain really knock me for a loop and I sleep during the day.  Managed to stay up this afternoon though.

I hate this dependence!!!!!!

This too shall pass.  I am pursuing other ways.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: