Wednesday, March 15, 2017

It was only 29 degrees when I got up again.    Still better than Wisconsin but making my bones very cold and my joints sore.  It did get up into the 60s and we had sun so this afternoon is much better.   We are supposed to hit the 80s again on Sunday and Monday.     Sure wish we would get this dry warm weather I was promised:)

Home all day.   Nice as I have been so busy though yesterday, as I said, was going to meetings that didn't come to fruition.  Wonder if it that an Oklahoma thing?

I baked a loaf of Irish Soda Bread for the Celtic Club meeting tomorrow.   I know that at least Robbi and I will be there.    Haven't heard that the others are NOT coming so I have hope at this point.   The last two months have been disappointing, but it IS winter and perhaps spring and summer will invigorate us.

Got a call this afternoon from my friend, Barb Litersky Sadler.    We had such a good visit but she had not so good news.   She is being treated for cancer so pray for my friend.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: